Following a 20-year career in marketing and public relations for both privately owned and publicly traded companies, in 2011 Jennifer Holder launched a small consultancy with the intent of supporting a small number of clients primarily with public relations services. However, shortly after setting sail, Pirate Girl was asked to provide advertising services and production; the company now offers the full services of an advertising agency in addition to public relations and marketing planning and places television/cable, print, radio, online, and outdoor with a current client list in Tennessee, from Bristol to Brownsville.
While the list of offerings has expanded beyond the initially planned public relations, owner and chief executive pirate Jennifer Holder has not deviated from a focus of putting her experience to work for an exclusive group of clients, personally providing all client interface and performing the vast majority of work with very limited support from a small stable of experienced alliance partners.
Clients (current and past) include the following:
- First Tennessee Bank
- First Horizon Bank
- Honey Bee Storage
- Knoxville Botanical Garden Association/Hats In Bloom
- European Experiences
- Land Rover Knoxville
- Goodwill Foundation of Knoxville, Inc.
- Evergreen Services (Gentry Griffey Funeral Chapel, Tullahoma Funeral Home, Coffee County Funeral Chapel, Manchester Funeral Home, Brownsville and Bells Funeral Homes)
- Parkwest Women’s Specialists
- Global Intellectual Property Asset Management
- Shafer Insurance and Shafer HR Solutions
- Clover Hill Senior Living
- Dominion Senior Living
- Knoxville Catering and The Trucking Chef
- The Shrimp Dock
- The Autism Society of East Tennessee