Following a 20-year career in marketing and public relations for both privately owned and publicly traded companies, Jennifer Holder launched a small consultancy with the intent of supporting a small number of clients primarily with public relations services. However, shortly after setting sail, Pirate Girl was asked to provide advertising services and production; the company now offers the full services of an advertising agency in addition to public relations and marketing planning and places television/cable, print, radio, online, and outdoor with a current client list in Tennessee, Kentucky, and North Carolina.
While the list of offerings has expanded beyond the initially planned public relations, owner and chief executive pirate Jennifer Holder has not deviated from a focus of putting her experience to work for an exclusive group of clients, personally providing all client interface and performing the vast majority of work with very limited support from a small stable of experienced freelancers.
Clients currently include the following:
- Goodwill Industries-Knoxville, Inc.
- Evergreen Services (Gentry Griffey Funeral Chapel, Tullahoma Funeral Home, Coffee County Funeral Chapel, Brownsville and Bells Funeral Homes, Capital Funeral Home, Cremation Society of the Carolinas)
- Shafer Insurance and Shafer HR Solutions
- Dominion Development Group
- Clover Hill Senior Living
- First Tennessee Bank
- Knoxville Catering
- Global Intellectual Property Asset Management PLLC
- European Experiences
- The Shrimp Dock
- Prism Pool & Backyard and The Grill Store
- The Autism Society of East Tennessee